Vi har hatt noe flotte dager med solskinn i forrige uke.
Her ser dere froske og paddedammen som snart våkner til live
Inspiserte alle fuglekasser
I noen kunne en se tydeligt , noen hadde søkt tilflukt der i vinter
Masse fugle bæsj og annet :)
Maurtuen har enda ikke våknet helt til live
Men jeg er sikker på det er god aktivitet under maurhuset
Lurer på hvem som har satt igjen spor.En hund muligens?
Går inn i den svalende skogen.Her sitter jegeren og venter på sitt bytte.
En ser spor etter også dem
The forest is waking up to welcome spring as it always does, Anita. No worries about COVID! Soon the trees will be full of bird song and their new leaves will spring forth. It is a great time of the year.
SvarSlettI hope so David.May be I worrie to much ,I like things to go smooth but as in a movie I just watched yesterday, it was "Rocky Balboe "he said to his son.."the more trouble ,the stronger you get "
SlettI am happy to see them those spring birds coming all the way from -Africa
Thank you for nice reply David
...beautiful, let spring begin!
SvarSlettyipp y yahhoo yes we want more of it taste so good!
SlettThank you Tommy
Hi Anita! Nature looks wonderfully peaceful. Soon there will be migratory birds.I hope you have had a wonderful day.
SvarSlettThank you Anne!Same to you in Finland!
SlettPreciosa ruta con acompañamiento de un buen día amiga Rita, seguro lo disfrutaste.
SvarSlettUn abrazo.
Edgar Allan Poe is remembered primarily for his short stories, but he was quite a poet, as well. Here are the opening lines to his poem, "In Youth I Have Known One," to accompany your superb photographs, Anita:
SvarSlettHow often we forget all time, when lone
Admiring Nature's universal throne;
Her woods - her wilds - her mountains .. the intense
Reply of Hers to Our intelligence!
That is a very special and beautiful poem Fram!Thank you for sharing.I have not read any thing from Edgar Allan Poe.May be I should.
SlettI hope and think all is good with you!
Thank you for coming here to me
Wish you some fine days now in spring
ser vackert ut när våren kommer tillbaka igen
SvarSlettvi fick tillbaka vintern här hemma med snö igen
Ja her også veksler det med snæ ,sol og regn!Men det er fnt å være ute nå.Lyset er også ett helt annet!så fint å se solstrålene titte inn i mitt værelse
SlettØnsker deg en flott dag!
Looks peaceful and inviting. The crow wants to know what you're up to so he follows. :) Have a great day and week, Anits.
SvarSlettThank you Bill !Wish the same to you:)))
SlettHello Anita
SvarSlettThe short article is also very nice
Greetings Frank
Thank you Frank!Glad you like it!
SlettOi Anita! Adorei conhecer seu blog desde a Noruega!
SvarSlettTive a oportunidade de conhecer parte da Noruega
e fiquei encantada. Belas fotos! Beijos!
Lovely views!
SvarSlettThank you William!
SlettI´ve heard, that bears dig ants.. I would be afraid, that some teddybear is watching me behind the tree.
SvarSlettYour spring is so far! Still I´m glad I will see spring coming soon. Every day nearer.
I allways think, that I take coffee and packed lunch with me, and eat it in the nature. I allways think, but never do it! Next summer I will do it! Now the decision has been made ;)
Birdysinging day for you!
Thank you very much Sartsa!
SlettI´ve heard, that bears dig ants.. I would be afraid, that some teddybear is watching me behind the tree.
SvarSlettYour spring is so far! Still I´m glad I will see spring coming soon. Every day nearer.
I allways think, that I take coffee and packed lunch with me, and eat it in the nature. I allways think, but never do it! Next summer I will do it! Now the decision has been made ;)
Birdysinging day for you!
Teddy bear!!Hah hah hah!No ,our bears are deeper in the woods I would not go there alone!
SlettYepp coffe and a sandwitch is good to eat in long walks in nature.and far up to the mountains.I always forget about it..But then my nature is just around the corner of my house
I just bought myself a wonderful mountain painting..You know those hig peeks and foggy snowy light..I love it and dream every night to be there.Have it in my bedroom ,very calming to me
See you soon and wish you all good!
Thanks for nice bird chirping son to me!Ilike it :))Special the Common blackbird spring song!
xxx
Nature is waking up. It is so good to get out to enjoy it as you did.
SvarSletti like to have small walks every day,I think we all do like to be out
SlettThank you very much for nice comment Maria!
A nice post.
SvarSlettThe bench looks a nice place to sit.
All the best Jan
Thank you Jan!
SlettLike the crow, very different from our crows.
SvarSlettI think your Australia is much more beautiful than ours Thank you Margaret!
SlettI am happy to see you blog again!
Sorry about your annoying messages. Your walk was lovely, and soon it will be alive with natures activities. Glad you are doing well.
SvarSlettBetter day by day !For me!But many disturbing news every day..well you know what.I am glad and happy you took of your time to me -Yvonne!
SlettMany hugs and kiss!
Beautiful photos, prelude to spring, it is very enriching to see the rebirth of life, as the countryside begins to bloom, the animals begin to awaken their winter lethargy and the new season is presented in all its splendor.
SvarSlettTake care.
Best regards.
I too am very happy spring is coming to us again
SlettThank you Jose for nice comment!
Beautiful nature there!
SvarSlettThank you Marianne!
SlettI haven't seen such a large anthill in a long time.
SvarSlettHih hih it will be bigger!
SlettThanx SC!
Hello, dearest Anita,
SvarSlettYou did it very well - enjoyed the sunny day and brought many beautiful photos for us. We also like to do it, go into nature, catch the spring sunbeams and enjoy :-)
Have a nice week,
all the best from Austria, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2021/03/ende-februar-anfang-marz-2021.html
Thank you very much Rostrose!
SlettTambién disfrutamos de unos días de sol en Andalucía. Para mañana hay prevista una máxima en mi ciudad de 23º y al día sigueinete de 24º.
SvarSlettMe gusta el paseo que has dado por la Naturaleza y las imágenes tan bellas que has captado.
Besos
Muchas Gracias!Besos :)))
SlettPaljon kiitoksia! Toivotan teille samaa
SvarSlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettGreat to go out in this wonderful nature. It's so nice to hear the birds in the quiet places in this springtime.
Your pictures are very nice!!
Many greetings,
Marco
Thank you very much Marco!
SlettA disfrutar de la primavera que ya está en puertas casi casi. Cuidaros mucho.
SvarSlettAbrazote utópico.-
Muchas gracias1
SlettIhanaa on metsässä liikkua ja istua vaikka tälle ihanalle penkille ja kuunnella luonnon ääniä tai hiljaisuutta. Kiitos sinulle ❤
SvarSlettKiitos todella todella paljon!
SlettI am always delighted with your wonderful photos.
SvarSlettHow good it is to be able to stroll through nature.
Stay well and safe
Enjoyed hiking virtually with you. Thank you.
SvarSlettMe gustan mucho tus paseos amiga. Parece que estamos en Béjar.
SvarSlettGracias Anita y aprovecha los días buenos de esta primavera que nos llega.
Buen miércoles.Cuídate.
Un abrazo.
Oh,forest!❤
SvarSlettYour spring is already so far,it's lovely to see your landparts!
Fantastisk vår, snøen har smeltet.
SvarSlettSett deg på en benk og nyt fred og ro i naturen .... også sang av fugler.:)
Hi, Anita :)
SvarSlettI like your post. You always have such pretty pictures! And, by the way, I love your new profile picture. You look beautiful! xo Kelly :)
Kelly!What a surprise!Where have you been all this time?Good to see you safe and happy :))Thank you for nice words
SlettI hope you will do some blogging again..Miss you!
Wish you a happy and nice weekend Kelly!
Lovely pictures! I am so sorry that your ski season is over! Heh, heh!
SvarSlettHaluaisin kävellä myös näitä polkuja.
Aimarii!! Heh heh You are right..There is no snow left here in the city but there is alot up on the mountains..I quees i have to see the snow at your place since there will be no Easter vaccation at Geilo or Finse,for me,this year!
SlettThank you for the kind reply!
So encouraging to see Spring slowly awakening, and feeling the warmth of the sunrays on one's face adds to the anticipation, that despite all the chaos in this world, it seems to carry on....
SvarSlettBeautiful pictures, thank you for sharing my friend.
Hugs,
~Jo
Kanske kan boven i myrstacken vara en hackspett som vi grannar kallar gröngöling? Här är svinkall blåst, men som du skriver värmer solen ansiktet ( om man har scarfen med och mössa på) :)
SvarSlett/ Deerhunter
Hej Klas.Ja det er godt muligt det kan være en hakkespett eller ekorn..Ser det er mangen mangen kongler uten frø på bakken Kanske en Grankorsnebb og Furukorsnebb
SvarSlettVi har regn nå men de første Blå sippene er kommet
Ha det fint Klas!Takk for svar :)
That's one beautiful sunny day to explore nature and the wild. I love the seating option in forest, like the bench there, and the crow looks different from ours, in three shades of black.
SvarSlettSo "springy" & green pictures! Have a nice week! :)
SvarSlettThank you for a lovely walk in this beautiful place!
SvarSlettGreetings
So lovely to see you and the Sunshine Anita
SvarSlett