Besøk av Sangsvaner og Knoppsvaner

Hei!Her kommer jeg igjen!En søndagstur i dag rundt vannet

Der var det mangen svaner !Heldigvis har isen begynt å trekke seg tilbake
De var litt sure noen av disse Knoppsvanene!Det gjelder å få i seg mat først!
Men denne lille ungen hveste bare litt og så så den bare tillitsfull ut
Tror her er far først og enten med en to år gammel unge og kone eller så har den to koner!!
Mor med barn.Kan det være ungen er en hannfugl.Den er nå ganske stor

 To av sangsvanene var ringmerket så jeg har lagt de inn i artsobervasjoner 

Veldig hyggelig å være ute å se på hva som forgår blant fuglene nå etter frosten

Enkeltbekkasinene er borte vekk .Mangen Brunnakker ,Toppender og nå har måsen komt tilbake

Du vet noen av måkene har denne lange sortunge sangen !

Vet ikke hvilken art det er men det skal jeg finne ut av.Det må være noe hav måker


I mangen år har jeg hatt en fin hobby å avlese ringmerking på fugler
Det er artigt å se og lese hvor fuglen har vært
så kan man også telle fugler og se nye arter
Det er alltid noe og observere i naturen

I dag ,mandag,var det som alt har våknet etter en lang søvn
Det kvitret overalt
Stær kunne observerest i flokkesvis
Gråtrost er også komt tilbake
Noen steder også vipe 
Mitt vårtegn er å se og høre Tjelden
Gleder meg!

Ha det fint alle sammen!












65 kommentarer:

  1. This is a lovely thank you. I too enjoy the birds

    SvarSlett
  2. Su magestuosidad y su belleza, les hace ser el centro de las miradas.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
  3. ...a swan that I have never seen, we mute swans which are invasive. I hope that you are enjoying your day.

    SvarSlett
  4. Precioso reportaje y muy buena tu intuición del anillado. Resulta increíble y fantástico conocer los sitios que han visitado.
    Un fuerte abrazo Anita y buena semana.

    SvarSlett
  5. They are beautiful and a wonderful sight to see and enjoy as spring inches closer.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. yes they are!Very nice to be with the wild birdsThank you! :))

      Slett
  6. I think the word "swan" must be synonymous with the word "elegant," for they certainly are, whether in the water or in the air. Your photographs portray them wonderfully, Anita .... great work ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much for the kind visit..Wish you a great day! ...

      Slett
  7. Your ice is gone already? Lucky you! I am happy you will have early spring possibly.

    The birds are huge and beautiful.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Maria No the ice is not gone everywhere but someplaces !I am looking forward to spring !Thank you for the visit :)

      Slett
  8. Iwent to watch swans in a lake last year. Bird watching is great fun.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes it is!Ilove to see the different birds in the woods.and now soon some of them will go mating!And if one study the tracks of some birds like the Arctic tern it is impossible to think of the route they travel.They even can drink saltwater!Thank you!

      Slett
  9. Birbirinden güzel fotoğraflar ve harika görünün kuğular:-) Çok güzel bir anlatım şekli. Türkiye'den saygılarımla:-)

    SvarSlett
  10. Nature is moving to spring times, the ice is slowly vanishing!

    SvarSlett
  11. thank you Marianne!This year I think we all are longing for warmer weather :)))

    SvarSlett
  12. A little ice-free water is always welcome, both for the birds and for humans who are longing for spring. Great that you were able to get out for a walk, Anita. You refer to the swans as Whooper Swans (at least that is the way it comes across in translation), but the swans in your pictures are Mute Swans.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you David!It is always fun to be out birdwatching!

      We are meeting a wonderful time soon!

      Thank you for kind visit David!

      Slett
  13. Hej, and best wishes from winter wonderland (I mean from my work ;D ). It has been -14 degrees in the morning and then it begun to snow. Every time I was over 10 minutes inside with my patients, my car window had to be scratched! it was quite irritating. Now I`m back at home, drinking my i.p.coffee and everything is fine!
    Your swan -pictures seems to be taken so near, like you were one of the birds. They don`t seem to be scared at all!. I live near a river and every spring the swans come to "sing" they song very loud ;D It´s very gallant bird.
    Have fun and feel good!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hej Sartsa!Ohh I am glad we dont have -14!!I could not stand it!Oh yes they are quite near almost ,face to face..The little baby one whistles but is more interested in food then to be angry..the mom and dad are near and watching :))

      you speak very good english!I have this broken English and is very funny sometimes!Yes I will take your wish to mine have fun and feel good..I did not like the vaccine at all..But now a week after it is fine..

      wish you all good and thank you very uch forstepping by Sartsa!

      Slett
  14. The whooper swan is a magnificent bird. It is, among other things, the national bird of Finland.
    Is the sea melted there?
    It is a good hobby to follow the birds with their regression information.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh that i did not know finlands national bird!I think they are very suspious birds they never come near like the other one
      Yes the ice is smelted someplaces but still much old ice..and in the woods it is almost impossible to go

      Heh heh I am reading a Finnish book right now called "Koka bjørn" by Mikael Niemi have you heard of it ?

      Best wishes for the rest of the week!

      Slett
    2. Anita, I think Mikael Niemi is a Swedish writer. I know him and read his book Populäärimusiikkia Vittulajänkältä. This björn is into finnish Kerhun keitto.

      Slett
    3. Ok I did not know that.But the book is a crime book and I have leaved it on my bed table for now.Uff I have nothing good to read .. what a need is a wonderful novel !hih hih!
      Thank you for the info Aimarii

      Slett
  15. Una belleza de fotos amiga. Se nota en el ambiente que la primavere está cerca y despierta todo Anita
    Te deseo un buen martes.Cuídate.
    Un abrazo.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Muchas gracias Laura!Muchos besos para ti amiga :)))

      Slett
  16. Hi Anita! Wow, how many birds there are! Is it spring there? No migratory birds are coming here yet.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. i have observed 40 starlings !I think they will come soon becuse of the light light and pluss temperatures..But yet no springflowers!

      Thank you Anne!

      Slett
  17. Nada melhor do que interagir com a natureza e a beleza das suas manifestações de vida.
    Imagens gratificantes.
    Abraço de amizade.
    Juvenal Nunes

    SvarSlett
  18. Härligt ! Naturen vaknar så smått till liv efter vinterdvalan :) Intressant med ringmärkningen, spännande såklart att följa var fåglarna varit. Ha det fint,
    Lasse

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ja det er artigt!Man får liksom ett bedre perspektiv over artene!Og så har man noe å finne på mens man er ute i naturen(Det er jo litt kjedeligt å bare gå på tur)Tusen takk for din fine kommentar Lasse!

      Slett
  19. Swans are so nice to see and also some strange ducks. Very nice.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you Sc!We have to have something to do on my walks hih hih!

      Thank you very much for nice comment!

      Slett
  20. Great pictures! I just found your blog and joined the readers. So for appointments!

    SvarSlett
  21. Beautiful photos. I like ring birds too. Greetings Caroline

    SvarSlett
  22. Bonitas imágenes de los cisnes.

    Saludos.

    SvarSlett
  23. Beautiful captures and wonderful observations.

    SvarSlett
  24. Goa, vårliga bilder.
    Idag hade vi 14 graders värme. Fåglarna står nästan på kö för att ta plats på ängarna...Isen ligger kvar om inte de västvindar från Norge vi ska få gjort jobbet.
    Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ai 14 graders varme!Gi oss litt her i Norge!Så langt ingen vårblomster her hos meg.Men jeg har sett de første myggene på våtmarken.Ha ha ja du får nå sagt detom Norge og kalde vinder.Skulle likt å ha sett den der Storspoveni ditt siste innlegg, jeg.Den har en spesiell låt du!Tenker jeg skal ta en tur til Herdla Fuglereservat i helgen.Hører at Tjelden og mangen vadere er kommet.Takk for svar ,Vi talast!

      Slett
  25. Hello Anita
    I like very beautiful swan pictures very much
    Greetings Frank

    SvarSlett
  26. Ah,soon they'll come here too!
    Beautiful pictures!❤

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you!Yes they will!Spring on its way!

      Slett
  27. I enjoyed seeing your photographs of the swans and ducks ... lovely.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    All the best Jan

    SvarSlett
  28. So beautiful swans <3 Spring is certainly coming :) Have a sunny weekend Anita!

    SvarSlett
  29. Seems you had a nice time watching the activities of swans, and like you said, nature is infinite and it has something always to catch our attention. Hope you enjoy the weekend

    SvarSlett
  30. Great bird pictures!
    The feeling of spring is bubbling in the open water.
    What a nice hobby for bird ringing. Definitely interesting to follow the life of the birds.:)
    Greeting

    SvarSlett
  31. I really like watching waterfowl!
    I admire your fantastic photos!
    Greetings

    SvarSlett
  32. Hello dear Anita,
    What a nice pictures. So nice to see these wonderful ducks and all the swans. There are many of them on that place.
    I will thank you so much for your last reaction on my blog.
    With me everything is well. I work normally, but I miss the fun things in my spare time. I hope that the zoos will open again soon and that I can enjoy the animals again and can take nice pictures of the animals again. Because that is my passion. Hence not a new blog post because I have no new photos. I hope to be able to do this again soon.

    Greetings and a big hug,
    Marco

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you Marco for the note.Iam very happy to hear all is good!Yes we all want to go somplace else then the home..Looking for ward to the zoo is open again

      Greetings!

      Slett
  33. Hallo Anita,

    Wat een mooie foto's van de zwanen en ook een smient en kuifeenden in winterse omstandigheden. Ik hoop dat het nu snel een beetje lente wordt zonder corona.

    Groeten,
    Ad

    SvarSlett
  34. What a beautiful sunny walk in the coldness of early spring. I can only dream of swans, and love seeing them in your photos. Bird song is becoming lively here also. Wishing you the best in your early spring walks.

    SvarSlett
  35. Kjære søte Anita, vennligheten din kjenner ingen grenser. Jeg takker hjertelig for ditt hyggelige besøk. Søt søndag for deg også.
    klemmen min
    Maurizio

    SvarSlett
  36. How nice Anita, really is that swans are birds that everyone likes, they are beautiful and has something that attracts them, it is interesting to see them come out of the lethargy, here when we see the storks peeking out and they start their nests in the bell towers of churches and high areas, it is said that the good weather is coming, these migratory sometimes just like the swallows announce the changes , how beautiful and wise nature is.
    Happy week.
    Best regards

    SvarSlett
  37. Hoi Anita, ik hou ook erg van stilte in de natuur. Waar komt de geringde zwaan vandaan ? Ik heb ook geringde meeuwen uit Noorwegen. Ze staan op mijn pagina colourring meeuwen. groetjes Caroline

    SvarSlett