Dear friends!

I wish you all a very happy Christmas Holidays!

This season our family dog and I, are spending our time 

Relaxing at home with all the delights Christmas can bring

We eat "Pinnekjøtt "(salted and dried ribs of mutton )
at five o'clock while the Silver Boys sing their beautiful notes. 
Afterwards there will be cloudberries with whipped cream and sugar,
Coffee and small liqueur in the glass . 
Many traditional Christmas cakes as Lefse, Krumkaker,
 Hjortebakkels ,Serena kaker All the seven varieties 
 that belong to Christmas
Then then there will be a little peeking at the gifts. 
Pelle has received a huge gift!
All traditions have been well kept and Santa will of course have his Christmas porridge 

The best gift I have ever received .I got today on my phone - 
From my boss and Bergen Municipality.
The vaccination of covid 19 starts on The Third Christmas Day 
of all our patients. We , nurses, have also been offered to be vaccinated now.

 I am so happy about this for the whole planet earth

It is the best Christmas present I could get!
I say like Mariah Carey! 



 God Jul og Ett Riktig Godt Nyttår til alle mine venner

En spesiell Julehilsen til alle venner Sverige ,Finland ,Spania,England ,
Irland ,Polen,Russia,Nederland , America  og Minnesota Gutten
and all others that visit the blog
Here Comes Santa Claus!

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year 2021


62 kommentarer:

  1. The dog is a cutie.

    Merry Christmas to you.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you William!Wish you some wonderful Christmas Holidays!

      Big hugs!

      Slett
  2. ...Anita, I send you my warmest wishes for a healthy and joyous Christmas.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Merry Christmas too you as well Tom :)))

      Slett
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021!

    SvarSlett
  4. Te deseo todo lo mejor en estas entrañables Fiestas Navideñas acompañada a ser posible por tus seres queridos.
    ¡Feliz Navidad!
    Un fuerte abrazo Anita desde Alicante-España.

    SvarSlett
  5. Oh, your dog are so cute :) My Maja will also celebrate with us :)
    Thank you very much for your beautiful wishes !
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you, too !

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Ela!Wish you a very nice Christmas too!

      Slett
  6. Tienes un suculento menú.

    Te deseo mucha Felicidad junto a tus familiares.

    Besos

    SvarSlett
  7. When I got up this morning at eight bells, there was mist in the air. Mist turned to raindrops, which had become snowflakes by noon. When it ends tomorrow morning, it is predicted up to three inches of snow will be on the ground. We shall see ....

    Pelle looks proud and thoughtful on his portrait and Anita looks happy and beautiful on her photograph. Perfect ....

    Mariah Carey did fine on her song and Gene Autry was fantastic on his -- ok, I will admit to a bit of prejudice there. I have seen the film from which the clip came and always have enjoyed the work of Jay Silverheels. He was a poet, as well as an actor and an athlete, but I never have come across any of his poetry. Makes me curious ....

    I envy you your holiday feast, Anita, and send my heartiest wishes for Christmas in your household to be joyous and blest. Merry Christmas ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Fram!It seems like the weather is the same in minnesota and Bergen.Up north there is snowstorms and 20 minus But it has not come down to the westcoast of Norway yet!

      Well i think there is not only happiness this Christmas so there is alot of mixed feelings.To many are poor and to many has died .We suspect it worse over the Christmas holidays.But what can one person do alone..this year as always I spend it with Alexander and Pelle.It will be quiet and peaceful

      I hope all will do the best they can ,

      Alexander sier"Selv i tøffe tider kan vi samle oss og skape noe godt!

      Wish you Merry Christmas Fram!Pelle has just arrived and says Voff Voff and wagging his little tail

      Give a big big hug to Buddy!

      Slett
    2. Tell Alexander I think he is wise beyond his years ....

      Tell Pelle, "Voff Voff Voffffff ...."

      Yesterday morning was mild (near 40 degrees Fahrenheit) and overcast. This morning was two degrees below zero Fahrenheit, plus a nasty wind chill, and the predicted three inches of snow had turned into eight inches of snow .... Fram says Grrrrrrrrrrrr ....

      "Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

      Slett
    3. Heh heh I was out in the starry blue Christmas night with the dog.I was only the one out.I could peek into all the homes by window shopping heh heh and it was soo funny!Pelle slept many hours after eating his chirstmas bone.Alexander busy with internet friends and internet gifts do not ask me what that is !He is a bit occupied with girlfriends now !!About time!

      The same weather here today.Very cold wind ,5 minus and icy outside.Expect snow soon.Dont laugh but what I was doing after 24 a clock was looking at Amundsen and Fram at the Northpole!
      Ok Minnesota gutten.Håper kansje det kommer ett Nyttårsbudskap i år? Det Kan være artigt å lese hva tema du tar opp.Ha det fint , håper du og Buddy hadde en rolig kveld.For å være ærlig er jeg glad julaften er over.Liker å se fremover mot lyser tider.Ha det fint!

      Slett
    4. I can recall being warm and comfortable in a snow cave on a frozen lake reading about Fridtjof Nansen. The location made the words more believable ....

      Minnesota-gutten sier at jeg ikke er sikker på om jeg vil ha flere innlegg eller ikke før 2020 sier farvel, Anita. Vi får se ....

      I mellomtiden, vær trygg og frisk ....

      Slett
    5. yes those ice caves just like the eskimoes did Igloos!We used to make those when we was young..super cosy!Also watched a program from Greenland The Thule Air Base and what is was before ..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Air_Base

      Very interesting!
      Greenland is a beautiful place and still innocent!

      Here it is starting to snow now.I have to go to work this night and will pop in to you :)
      My stomach is full with the christmas dinner you can watch here!! hih hih

      https://www.salon.com/tv/video/or32t8

      I can not eat more and now it will be salads for a day or two

      New Year will be more running!I cant belive I have gained so much weight this year..

      See you later and thanx for answering Norskejenten!

      Slett
    6. sorry wrong link
      Here it is just like this we do it..

      https://www.salon.com/2020/07/18/christmas-in-july-christopher-haatuft-teaches-gordon-ramsay-about-reindeer-and-neo-fjordic-cuisine/

      Slett
  8. Our daughter, who is a nurse in a seniors’ home, was vaccinated on Monday past. It is happy new for the planet this Christmas. Take care!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ohh Iam so glad for this news!

      Thank you Marie!

      Best wishes to you for a peacful and wonderful Christmas!

      Slett
  9. Merry Christmas and A Happy and Healthy 2021 to you too.
    Stay safe, Anita.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you Bill!Merry christmas to you as well!Stay safe and enjoy the holidays!

      Slett
  10. All the very best for Christmas and the New Year, Anita. It has been a pleasure getting to know you in 2020 and I look forward to continuing in 2021. I am happy to hear that you are about to get the vaccine,

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes we must all take it.Nothing to be afraid of, just do it

      Thank you for nice comment I am looking forward to see your Cristmas post!

      Slett
  11. He looks so happy, and cleaned and just ready for Christmas!
    I heard, that we will get the vaccination on february. That, if they won`t hurry it.
    That video is a good-feeling -song ;D Santa C is really having a huge day at his work on Christmas ;D
    Happy Christmas! I have also 2 days off.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. hih hih Iam Santa this year!!For the dog hih hih !Well I thank you very much for the comment and hope you will have a wonderful christmas time with friends and family..Many many great hugs to you!and thanx for beeing such a positive person when life sometimes sucks

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Sartsa!

      xxx

      Slett
  12. Buenos días, Anita. Como tu bien dices, el mejor regalo que podemos tener estas Navidades es el de la vacuna, por el bien de toda la humanidad.
    Quiero desearos a ti y a todos tus seres queridos una feliz Navidad y un próspero y venturoso 2021, además de enviarle un abrazo a mi tocayo Manuel (tu padre).
    Tu entrada de felicitación es muy bonita.
    Un fuerte abrazo, amiga, y ha sido un placer dar contigo.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Muchas Gracias Manolo!My father was a good man.Unfortunately he had to flee as a child after the bombing of Guernica (April 26, 1937)the Basque town of Guernica.I think you remember that too.I wish for you,and family a happy Christmas and a good New Year 2021.Thank you for your comment!

      Slett
  13. Det var en julklapp som heter duga! Grattis till den. Så fort mina sprutor kommer bär det av till vaccinationscentralen, var så säker. Är utled på nuvarande tillstånd.
    Själv firar jag julen med den whisky sonen gett mig. Ha en underbar jul i Bergen, vi hörs.
    / Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei Klas!Ja vi kan jo ikke leve sånn som vi gjør nå!Glad du og velger å vaksinere deg!Den er laget i gelatin fra svin så tror det skal gå bra

      Jeg og skal ha meg en Aquavit til maten og senere en Bailys.konjakken gav jeg bort i julepresang heh heh Håper dere får en fin jul.Jeg er alene i går men det går helt fint-Takk for din kommentar!God Jul og godt Nyttår til deg og din Frue!

      Anita

      Slett
  14. What a pleasure it has been, Anita, to get to know you via your blog. It has been an enjoyable experience every step of the way. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. With our very best wishes, David and Miriam. xo

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you David!We wish the same to you!Have a peacful holidays!

      Slett
  15. Til deg kjære Anita mine lille oppriktige ønsker, god jul
    Maurizio

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen tusen takk Maurizio!Ønsker deg en God Jul :))

      Slett
  16. Anita!
    I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

    SvarSlett
  17. Hello Anita,
    Very nice pictures. The first is so cute.
    So nice your lovely dog.

    I wish you a wonderful christmas!!

    Greetings, Marco

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank Marco!Wish you the same!Big hugs!

      Slett
  18. Te deseo que pases una ¡FELIZ NAVIDAD!

    Saludos desde Salamanca.

    SvarSlett
  19. Merry Christmas Anita, greetings Caroline

    SvarSlett
  20. Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year,Anita!❤
    Your dog is so sweet!😍

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you Mirjam!!Yes he his farting a great deal right now i dont think he withstand the many dishes he got heh heh

      thank you again!

      xxxx

      Slett
  21. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you CIL!

      Be sure to tell me if you are starting a new blog platform

      Wish you and family a good and peaceful christmas holiday

      Looking forward to read your new novels!

      Slett
  22. tusen takk Yannis Jeg glemte det sorry skal rette det opp senere!

    Muah muah

    xx

    SvarSlett
  23. Auguri di buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo cara Anita, un abbraccio Angelo.

    SvarSlett
  24. Anita to enjoy those vacations a lot, to live Christmas to the fullest and to have hope in the vaccine for everyone.
    Let's hope that next year we will gradually recover all the good that 2020 has denied us.
    Pretty Photos.
    Regards.

    SvarSlett
  25. I know I'm not going to stand on the scales after Christmas, but I do hope that in the course of 2021 everything will be back to normal. Good thing you already got the injection in Norway.For some reason we are still waiting for it here in the netherlands even though the vaccinations are present. That Norwegian dinner seemed very tasty to me.

    SvarSlett
  26. Merry Christmas mood is conveyed from your post.
    I read with interest the Christmas dishes because I am very interested in food culture.:)
    I'm happy for you, you will get the vaccine.
    Life becomes safer.

    Thank you for the beautiful atmospheric music.

    Thank you! Happy New Year 2021!

    SvarSlett
  27. Very interesting, Anita, to be reading about traditional dishes and ways to celebrate Christmas. I've never been to Norway, but visited Sweden and Denmark at Christmas. We tried seasonal dishes and loved them.
    Happy New year! Let it be healthier and freer for our planet! Keep safe.
    Warm wishes from Russia,
    Irina

    SvarSlett