What happened to winter?

 All models say the same thing.
We get to have a milder and wetter winter than usual
Six leading centers for weather data in the world
 are unified :It will be a wet,windy and mild winter in Norway  and troughout Europe
These pictures were taken ca two years back
Since then there have been  fewer days like this.
Winter is shorter.
In some time Norway will not be the land of skiing and cold  winter
It may be goodbye to ski nation Norway.
Probably not quite yet but  there is no doubt Norway as a winter nation is under pressure
 I wonder how it will be for the birds with early spring?
I mean first second I thought it would be great  but then again 
All the puppies or butterfly larvaes that  birds eat will be gone?
Or.Maybe spring birds like White Wagtail will adapt and nest earlier then before?
Well I hope nature find its way out of it
 I think I can look far before I can experience snow
 again like in this photo from my home town.
I remember very well taken it 
..I was waiting for a postcard..and singing to the song 
Please Mr. Postman by the Marvelettes and remixed  by The Beatles
These were pictures from the archive
Regarding The flu Victoria I am on the path of improvement
Ohh laa laa It is so good to feel some energy coming back
Thank you soo much for all the good wishes and hope everyone is having a good time
Lets go for spring💗


29 kommentarer:

  1. Wishing you feel good. Lately, in my place the weather is not nice. It changes extremely.
    I am so amazed with all your wonderful photos, beautiful views of nature!

    Have a great weekend, Anita!

    SvarSlett
  2. Winter has changed even from a few years ago hopefully nature can adapt and it not to late. Your photos bring back memories for me. My wife and I spent sometime in Norway around the southern part, Lyngdal. I love the last photo, it's absolutely beautiful.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    SvarSlett
  3. From what I read, Anita, winter seems to have not occurred over most of Europe, and while some people may appreciate the fact that it is not so cold, this kind of dramatic climate shift is cause for concern. I am glad to hear that you are recovering from influenza. I hope that you will be back to your usual self very soon.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Agree.Something is very wrong.Here the Rhubard is growing and the pollen seasong has been here for a while.I personally think the earth is overheated but the scientist says we are going into a new iceage..
      Anyway it will be not in this century but forthe upcoming humans wow..
      thank you for the reply David

      Slett
  4. Nature is capricious, Anita. That is among the best ways to describe it. Weather patterns come and go both in short-term and long-term cycles. The 1880s and 1890s are an example of short term, while the two-phase "Little Ice Age" lasted a few hundred years beginning about 1300. During it, many farms in Scandinavia were destroyed by advancing ice of glaciers and melt water from them. 1816 was called the "Year Without a Summer" because of severe, worldwide climate abnormalities.

    Humankind can do much to affect climate both in positive and negative ways, but, from my point of view, it seems wiser and more feasible to adapt to changing conditions as they occur. As historian Will Durant noted: "Nations die. Old regions grow arid, or suffer other change. Resilient man picks up his tools and his arts, and moves on, taking his memories with him."

    In terms of beauty, there are no sights more radiant than those of winter as your photographs demonstrate. Some people follow the sun; some follow the snow. We live in a time when we can do either or both. Superb post, Anita .... later, Norwegian girl ....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you very much Fram!I really dont know why I have become a winther lover..Before i always loved to go to the beach and sunbake in 30-40 degrees..But yes we get older wiser..and i enjoy the pure air that comes in the winther along with the snow.. But I am not so found of days and weeks with rain As you say there is a time for everything.And we must adapt the changes .it is still january many things can happen.Winther is still not over

      Slett
  5. Que lindas fotos que postou.
    Obrigada por partilhar um pouco do seu mundo.
    Um sorriso de luz.
    Megy Maia

    SvarSlett
  6. Una serena e felice domenica per te.

    SvarSlett
  7. Thats a long time ago I saw photo’s from you but you started blogging again. Nice and hope to see more.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you S.C.Yes it is along time no see.I could not find you anywhere.Do you still have that beautiful kitty cat??

      Thank you for the reply :)

      Slett
  8. Hello Anita,
    These shots are amazing. Wonderful with the snow. I read these pictures are not of this winter. But maybe the winter will start late and comes next months.
    Personally it doesn't have to be that cold for me either..hihi...!!

    Warm regards,
    Marco

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hah hah hha I knew you would respond like that!!hah hah hah..Yes many here also are very happy no snow and no ice..We always have to complain dont we ,,Me too :)))To much snow and to much rain and then to much sun hahah..
      Yes winther is not over maybe we will have - 20 soon :)

      Thank you very much for reply :)

      Slett
  9. Hallo, Mooie winterse foto's. dit zou ik persoonlijk ook bij ons willen zien. Momenteel alleen maar nat herfst weer.
    Groet Kees.

    SvarSlett
  10. Hej Anita!
    Det Àr nog sÄ att vi fÄr ha olika extremvÀder om vi inte gör nÄgot Ät klimatet och nedsmutsningen i luft och hav. Det kommer bli stora förÀndringar som pÄverkar livet pÄ jorden pÄ ett sÀtt vi inte Àr vana vid.. TyvÀrr Àr det nog sÄ att det inte gÄr att vÀnda det som hÀnder i vÀrlden. Men man skall aldrig ge upp.. Kram vÀnnen...

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. ja helt enig Roger! Men det blir ikke i vÄr tid..Men for de som kommer etter oss ja da blir det vel problemer..
      Tusen takk for at du tok tid til Ă„ svare

      Slett
  11. Norway looks very beautiful with the snow mountains. Greetings Caroline

    SvarSlett
  12. Preciosas imagenes, que lugares tan hermosos, me encanta entrar en tu blog,saludos ly feliz semana.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Muchas gracias jesus..Feliz semana :)))

      Slett
  13. Nice photos, independent of the cycles of the time it is very evident that the climatic change we have it already here Anita.
    Hopefully everyone because this is a global problem we do our part to go as far as possible solving this problem.
    I'm glad you're better now, take care of yourself.
    Greetings.

    SvarSlett
  14. DĂ€r jag bor rĂ„dde grönvintrar flera Ă„r i rad redan pĂ„ 1980-talet. Är Ă€nnu inte övertygad om framtida vĂ€rmeprognoser. Ett Ă€r dock i mitt liv sĂ€kert : NĂ€r nĂ€sta istid anlĂ€nder Ă€r det slut med livet pĂ„ norra halvklotet.
    Krya pÄ dig. SjÀlv har lidit av bihÄleinflammation sen julas, du Àr inte ensam i elÀndet...
    PS/ Gillar vintrar som de i din bild pÄ brevlÄdorna. TÀnk att fÄ pulsa i snö i skogarna hÀromkring. / DS
    Deerhunter

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei..Ja vist om det blir en ny istid blir det ikke i vÄrest tid..Men helt sikkert om noen hundre Är..
      Ja bihulebetennelse erikkenoe godt..jeg vet om det..kjedeligt Ä gÄ med en slik nasal stemme heletiden..Kansje det er allergi?Pollen sesongen er allerede begynt hos meg..
      Fader ser ett troll har vÊrt inne pÄ min side og lagt igjen noen kjedelige kommentarer..At de gidder..Inntil videre har jeg nÄ stengt av for at alleoffentlige kan kommentere.. en stund.ForstÄr ikke dette..Min blogg er lite kjent ..er ikke oppfÞrt pÄ sÞkemonitorer og jeg har bare noen n fÄ fÞlgere..likevel klarer de dette..har mÄtte slette kommentar helt tilbake til sommeren som var.NÄ.Jeg tar det med knusende ro sÄ fÄr vi se hvordan det gÄr.Takk for kommentar Klas!

      Slett