Christmas in Bergen Things to do!
The Gingerbread town, the Bergen Christmas market and the Festival of light are some of the events Bergen has to offer to put you in the right Christmas spirit in Bergen.
We have very nice weather now actually for a month with no rain only cold
I mean can you imagine ?Bergen is famous for its rainy grey days!
I wonder how people spend their pre Christmas around the world?
Here we are a lazy little town
Not so much troubles
We do like to debate food and environment and so on
At night at this time it is very lively with all the "Julebords"
I am looking so much forward to Christmas this year
Not for the present and so on
No it is for the peace and calmness.Everything is closed (Not Kiwi haha)
You can go skiing in the street and so on
Hope to see you soon!One more time before the holidays sets in!
Very nice Anita, I wish I was there. Greetings Caroline
SvarSlettA lovely, lovely post, Anita! Bergen is truly a gem. And thank you for the video. It was magical.
SvarSlettToday in the US we celebrate Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, the shopping frenzy begins tomorrow with Black Friday. I plan on spending the day at home. Still, more and more people are beginning to slow down and appreciate the spirit of Christmas:) The others - we will send them to Bergen to learn what this holiday is all about:)
Thank you Chris!Very nice said!
SlettWell our winther storms are approching so best to stay indoors
Here people do not do that Black Friday so much..Instead we have a trend of to give away clothes or things we dont need and then we can choose some other clothes or things that other don not want..All new things..cost nothing ..i think it is great..too much things is a disaster..also the fenomenum "dont have to much to choose "then it will be easier to decide what you want to do and what you need.thank you for the comment Chris!
I wish you all the very best for the holiday season, Anita, with much time spent with family and friends, good food, a little wine, and happiness all around. Bergen looks like the perfect place to enjoy a peaceful time.
SvarSlettThank you very much!
SlettQue lugar tan bonito, son imagenes preciosas, me encantaria conocer ese lugar, saludos y feliz semana amiga.
SvarSlettGracias Jesus!
SlettHello Anita,
SvarSlettNice pictures. Wonderful all these cozy places.
Looks very nice and ready for christmas. That must be fantastic to see in real.
Sweet greetings,
Marco
Thank you Marco.
SlettNever have I spent a Christmas in any country other than the United States. I have been in assorted countries on my birthday and at the turn of the old year into the new year, as well as some other notable events, but never Christmas anywhere but here. Due to my lineage, I would like to spend at least one in Norway -- most particularly in Bergen, Norway.
SvarSlettIn addition to the sights, I would relish eating lefse, sand tarts, krumkaker, kringla, julekake, fruit soup, almond and hazelnut and butter cookies, rosettes -- no lutefisk, but many meatballs -- and wash them down with a shot or two (or who is counting) of Aquavit straight from the freezer.
I would like to experience my ancestral "old country" holiday festivities, and Anita makes Bergen so attractive and inviting. I especially like the towering Christmas tree in the town square, and the photograph of it makes me wish I was there this very instant -- kyss og klemmer ....
Thank you very much -Fram!Your comment" eating lefse, sand tarts, krumkaker, kringla, julekake, fruit soup, almond and hazelnut and butter cookies, rosettes -- no lutefisk, but many meatballs -- and wash them down with a shot or two (or who is counting) of Aquavit straight from the freezer." Made me laugh..yes it is truly like that we do it over here..No lutefisk though!
SlettOk see you soon!
Beautiful gingerbread town and light festival, Anita.
SvarSlettFor this moment, we are busy with Thanksgiving. Then, we will get ready for Christmas. Started with Black Friday in a couple more hour, it is a best time to get the things we need with good deal :)
I think, I will spend more in Cyber Monday for gifts.
In Christmas day, it is a great time mingle together with entire family.
So nice!Yes also think Black -friday can be good to get what you really want ex if you got many children and they need winther clothes it is a good thing to buy now..also phones teves computers ect ect..Me myself -i was working..no BFFor me..Ok thanx for sharing how you do you pre Christmas time!See you soon Evi!
SlettNice city Anita, beautiful photos that illustrate a beautiful place to meet.
SvarSlettI hope you enjoy Christmas and take advantage of that season to ski and live in that paradise.
Regards.
Thank you!Hope for totally white Christmas and same to you:))
SlettHej vännen!
SvarSlettSå härlig fin julstämning du har Anita..! Julen bor verkligen i barnens ögon. Och jag önskar att alla barn på jorden får en riktigt fin jul..
Gnistrande snö kallt och klart, varm rykande glögg och härliga julkramar med alla
vänner, då är jul på riktigt.... Tycker om er alla och önskar er ljus,värme och kärlek ..Kram vännen // Boel o Roger
Tusen takk Roger og Boel!Så fint sagt av dere!Ønsker dere også en fin førjulstid :)))
SvarSlettHello Anita
SvarSlettbeautiful Christmas time in your city Bergen is really worth seeing,
Greetings Frank
Härlig stad du bor i!
SvarSlettHoppas du får snö till julafton och tar fram skidorna då.
/ Deerhunter
Tusen takk Klas--Ja det er meldt 10 minus grader kaldt fremover så en skitur blir det vel..jeg skal ut i skogen nå og henge opp fuglemat.Jeg hørte en plass en kunne henge opp noe flesk og ribbe?!Well jeg må tenke på det
SlettJeg reiser til hytten på finse så snart julen er over..
Takk for din kommentar..Jeg elsker dine hvite små rådyr xxx
Vau mitkä kuvat joulukaupungistasi. Hienolta näyttää. Mukavaa joulunalus aikaa, muista olla kiltti. Have a nice Christmastime, remember be to kind:)
SvarSlettThank you😊This Christmas I have devoted a big present for my russian friend Albina❤Also all the poor in my near community..I hope everyone has a nice Christmas..Everyone deserves to be happy❤Thank you for great reply Irja❤
SlettUna buona serata e una felice domenica a te.
SvarSlettThank you very much😍
SlettLe cose più belle della vita non si trovano sotto l’albero, ma nelle persone che ti stanno vicino nei momenti speciali.
SvarSlettBuon Natale!
I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. Greetings Caroline
SvarSlett